Saturday, July 2, 2011

Starting a Pagan Blog

First off, I know. Another pagan blog? Gods above. But I have to do something! I want to be more apart of the pagan community. Twitter has REALLY helped out in that area. Although, now, out of boredom I think shall have my VERY own pagan blog.

I would like to start off by recommending some awesome Podcasts:

Inciting A Riot - Very informative. Has segments in news, books, words, and more! Funny, innovative, and a very good listen.

Witches Brewhaha - On hiatus until September I believe but it is WORTH listening to from begining to end. The host, Velma Nightshade, has a very sexy voice. Her podcast is informative, entertaining, and thought- provoking. I could listen for hours.

The Witches View - OH MY GODS. I cannot tell you how well loved these group of women are by me. I love each and every one of them. It is fashioned like the ever popular T.V. show, The View. Either on purpose or not I do not know. It is hands down the most entertaining podcast out there. Prepare to laugh until you pee your pants.

There are more out there, a lot more. But these are my top three picks.

Also. I really wish one day to have my OWN podcast. But I am going to see if I can do THIS first and then we will go on. Besides, I don't even have my own computer.

My own brand of pagan is Celtic based Wicca/pagan. Sometimes I just say Pagan sometimes I say Wiccan. But I do consider myself Wiccan. I have a very hungry appetite to learn everything there is out there. I have been apart of the craft eight years and am always learning more.

I hope my next post will be more focused. I apologize for being all over the place. :)


Brightest blessings!

Amadore Edana

No comments:

Post a Comment